Welcome To My Life

I'm a pretty touchy feely person, and there's no telling what I'll post on these blogs. So you'll just have to read them in order to see.
It'll probably just be my friends and family anyways, so Hi Family and Friends! Thanks for listening to my song. :)

Friday, March 26, 2010

Twilight Saga

This widely known and read book has been one I have been able to enjoy multiple times. I am starting to read them again the unteenth time and there is not another series I am able to enjoy as many times as I have this series. While I am in content of this book once again I am now in search for another book or series of books that I can read and love so I am open to suggestions, although I do not read or watch horror, so that's out but please please please give me some suggestions that I may expand my reading materials. K Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment