Welcome To My Life

I'm a pretty touchy feely person, and there's no telling what I'll post on these blogs. So you'll just have to read them in order to see.
It'll probably just be my friends and family anyways, so Hi Family and Friends! Thanks for listening to my song. :)

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Books and Paperback Swap

I don't read them as much as I should, but I want to. Currently after watching the The Vampire's Assistant, I have wanted to read the series but there's like 12 of them! I'm like whoa! Come on! A little overboard I think. But there is a site somewhat like amazon called abebooks.com and if you go there you may very well find a book you are searching for at a pretty good rate. Another book site I have recently joined but have not fully participated in yet is paperbackswap.com. My father joined it and has actually enjoyed it. At first I thought, "Aw, Dad got a hobby!" but dad reads any way and this is a way to get books he wants all for the price of shipping. See, you post books on the site and you get credit for posting the books and with those credits you can request a book you want and if it's on the site already the person that posted the book HAS to send it to you free of charge, but so do you. Back to your books that you've posted, you HAVE to send those out to the person who requested it and I think you get credit for that as well. I haven't done it but my dad has and I'll see if it's worth it, for me. :) We'll see but I just thought I would share that with whoever reads this:no one. Well hope you have a great day and I am off to school. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment