Welcome To My Life

I'm a pretty touchy feely person, and there's no telling what I'll post on these blogs. So you'll just have to read them in order to see.
It'll probably just be my friends and family anyways, so Hi Family and Friends! Thanks for listening to my song. :)

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pursuit of Happiness

No, I am not talking about the movie. I am talking about the actual words. The pursuit of happiness. Let us think about this. For the goal to actually reach happiness is for naught. In my opinion, to "pursue happiness" is live life and find the good in everything because there is something good in almost everything. So I guess what I'm saying is that happiness is a byproduct not the goal. If you are living your life to the fullest and you're happy then GREAT, but it's not the goal because if it is your everlasting goal then you maybe not always be satisfied. Well just thought I'd ponder that. comment if you wanna.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment