Welcome To My Life

I'm a pretty touchy feely person, and there's no telling what I'll post on these blogs. So you'll just have to read them in order to see.
It'll probably just be my friends and family anyways, so Hi Family and Friends! Thanks for listening to my song. :)

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Peanut butter cup cookies

Directions:
Take peanut butter cookie dough, break off a piece and roll it up into a ball according to the size of your muffin pan and put it in the muffin tin pan . Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. While waiting for cookies to cook make sure that all of your miniture peanut butter cups are unwrapped and ready to pop into the warm mushy cookie. Remove cookies from oven and immediately press a peanut butter cup into the center of each cookie. Allow the cookies to cool completely before removing from their pan.


So there you go. Have fun and enjoy.
Yum. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment