Welcome To My Life

I'm a pretty touchy feely person, and there's no telling what I'll post on these blogs. So you'll just have to read them in order to see.
It'll probably just be my friends and family anyways, so Hi Family and Friends! Thanks for listening to my song. :)

Friday, December 18, 2009

The Biggest Loser

So, I am very excited because at our church's past "Ladies Night" someone mentioned having a Biggest Loser at our church, and I am very very excited about it. I love the show. When it first came out I didn't but my dad did. I have just now started getting into this past season [season 8]. I fell in love with the people and really enjoyed watching their progress. The ladies thinking about having this at our church haven't gotten all the rules down or whatever but it's brought hope and excitement into our lives. Also, I made a Facebook group. haha. Can you tell I'm excited?
Rachel

1 comment: