Welcome To My Life

I'm a pretty touchy feely person, and there's no telling what I'll post on these blogs. So you'll just have to read them in order to see.
It'll probably just be my friends and family anyways, so Hi Family and Friends! Thanks for listening to my song. :)

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Girl in the Picture

The girl in the picture is Ari. She is my best frann! haha.
When I went to my first university in Nashville, TN we were in a collective group together and we first bonded over a song, "American Boy" by Estelle. :) sigh :)
We've been friends ever since. Also, she introduced me to Calamari [delish]. We spent practically ever moment together when we were outta class. Of course, we had our ups and downs but we were still best friends. She is a sista from another mista. :) My real sister thinks she's been replaced by Ari but it isn't true. Ari's is my best friend and I would have to say that we share a bond that I can't exactly put my finger on but it's there and never to be broken.[how cheesy :)] but I do love her and miss her very much, but yessh that is Ari...in the picture.



This is our Jon Nix face. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment