Welcome To My Life

I'm a pretty touchy feely person, and there's no telling what I'll post on these blogs. So you'll just have to read them in order to see.
It'll probably just be my friends and family anyways, so Hi Family and Friends! Thanks for listening to my song. :)

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Oh, Life

So, life is life. haha, that's stupid. Ok, so this past Christmas break I had alot of options and choices to think about. It was very frustrating and yeah just frustrating. I was gonna NOT go back to school this spring semester and then I was and then I wasn't again and now I am. I'm glad that I decided to, I may regret saying those words later but right now I'm glad I decided to stay in school. My schedule is busy busy busy.
Mondays and Wednesdays I have:
Theory II at 9:30-10:50
Class Piano I at 11:00-12:20pm
American History II at 2:00pm-3:20pm
English Composition II at 3:30-4:50pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays
College Math at 12:30pm-1:50
Introduction to Biology I and Lab at 2:00pm-4:25
So I'm on a campus 40 minutes away from home til about 5pm every school day! That's frustrating but I hope it will be good.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment