Welcome To My Life

I'm a pretty touchy feely person, and there's no telling what I'll post on these blogs. So you'll just have to read them in order to see.
It'll probably just be my friends and family anyways, so Hi Family and Friends! Thanks for listening to my song. :)

Monday, January 25, 2010

I loathe English

As I sit here by my theory professor play the piano, I sit and ponder the meaning of life and love and just being. It's strange, this questions have many answers and some that are so incoherent in thought that one can't even begin to describe what they feel. I'm not sure if that made any sense to you, but it did to me as I am the writer.
I am in a break between my classes. I have a total of 18 hours this semester and I am busy busy just going to them. I haven't had much work to do in any of them yet, but I know someday the work will pile up where I may or may not break down. I hope not. I have a lot of gen ed courses and they are not what I enjoy the most. Truly, Madly, Deeply [haha] I love music and learning about music. It is frustrating because I don't really know much but I'm learning and it is fun, it is a challenge and it makes me happy. I repeat myself when writing so bear with me. I have a history class in a hour [2pm] and then directly after that I have an English class, which I loathe. As I said, I repeat myself when writing and I have bad grammar. It's icky to me, I like literature because of the hidden meanings, but that won't be this class. This class will be all about writing essays and I HATE THAT!, just ask anyone that knows me. So I feel that this is just to get out what I'm thinking. Not so much of a real deep thought or meaning. Just me. Well Dr. Lee has made me some tea and I shall drink it. haha. So I think I shall resign my post for now.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment